untethered is excited to announce its debut anthology, coming Summer 2018!
We’re publishing the first-ever (we think) Canadian anthology of short short prose that includes all three literary genres: fiction, non-fiction, and poetry. We’re looking for flash fiction, postcard stories, micro-fiction, short-shorts, flash memoirs, prose poems, poetic prose, vignettes—whatever you want to call them—anything 750 words or less.
We have a few special submission guidelines:
- pieces must be written by a Canadian citizen or resident
- you can submit up to four pieces in total in Word, Pages, or plain text format
- each piece must be a maximum of 750 words
- no line breaks (paragraph breaks are fine)
- work may be previously unpublished, or published in a Canadian literary magazine
- please include a 50-100 word bio
Send what you have that fits into this elusive, dangerously short form to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s fill in this literary black hole together!
Contributors will be given the choice to receive a small honorarium or a copy of the book.
About the Editors