Our submissions are currently closed
- Please submit through our Submittable form.
- Please specify the genre(s) of the piece(s) you are submitting.
- If submitting prose, please include word count(s).
- If you are submitting more than one piece, please upload as individual files. (i.e. One file per piece submitted.)
- We don’t publish the same writer in consecutive issues.
We will consider a maximum of four poems per submission.
For fiction and non-fiction, we will accept a maximum of ten pages, single-spaced (that’s around 5000 words) of each genre, per submission. However, keep in mind that if it is on the longer side, it must earn its length – the piece should be as long as it needs to be. Please specify the word count in your cover letter.
For flash fiction, we will consider a maximum of four pieces per submission.
We feature one artist per issue, so please send a sample of the portfolio or collection of work you’d like us to consider (five to ten pieces).
We will accept any combination of the above for consideration in a future issue.