Call for Submissions
We are excited to announce our third call for submissions for our Summer 2015 issue!
Please send your fiction, poetry, drama, non-fiction and artwork to untetheredmagazine [at] gmail [dot] com before May 3rd, 2015.
Very First untethered Poetry Contest
We have a very exciting new request for you, writers. We thought today would be the perfect day to share the news, in honour of World Poetry Day.
We’re having our Very First untethered Poetry Contest!
JUDGE: Toronto Poet Laureate, George Elliott Clarke
FIRST PRIZE: $200 + publication in untethered
RUNNERS-UP: publication in untethered
ENTRY FEE: $10
DEADLINE: April 26th, 2015
- Send us one poem. Your favourite poem, your best poem, whichever poem you like.
- Your poem must be original and previously unpublished.
- Poem can be a maximum of 100 lines.
- Only the winning poem and runners-up will be published in untethered.
- Poems submitted for the contest will not be considered for regular publication. If you wish to submit your poem as a regular submission as well, you may do that. Emails should be separate.
- Contest submissions should be emailed to untetheredmagazine [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Subject header must read “poetry contest submission.”
- Entry fee of $10 can be paid either as a eTransfer or through PayPal, both to untetheredmagazine [at] gmail [dot] com. Please specify when making the payment that it is the “poetry contest entry fee.”
We look forward to reviewing your work!