hours minutes seconds
Vol. 13 Special “HELP” Issue Launch Party!
Welcome to the untethered vol. 13 Special “HELP”-themed Issue Virtual Launch Hub, the one stop shop for everything launch related!
We’ve got an incredible reader line-up for you this launch!
Featuring readings from Susan Alexander, M.E. Boothby, Franklin K.R. Cline, Doris Corcese, Leah Duarte, Holly Ghadery, Tikva Hecht, Alexander Hollenberg, Rob Omura, Samantha Louie-Poon, and Kelly S. Thompson!
Enter the untethered launch raffle now for your chance to win some amazing prizes, including *full-length volumes from current contributors!
- one-year subscription to The Fiddlehead Magazine
- one-year subscription to CV2 Magazine
- two, one-year subscriptions to Room Magazine
- Fuse by Hollay Ghadery (Guernica Editions, Miroland, 2021)*
- Girls Need Not Apply by Kelly S. Thompson (McClelland & Stewart, 2019)*
- Nothing You Can Carry by Susan Alexander (Thistledown Press, 2020)*
- coda: fluttertongue 7 by Steven Ross Smith (JackPine Press, 2022)
- Lines of Demarcation by Lina Ramona Vitkauskus (JackPine Press, 2022)
- one reproduction print by Vol.13 featured artist jed toejam
Grab Your Copy of the New Issue
Vol. 13 On Sale For $15
This Special “HELP”-themed Issue includes new work from Susan Alexander, Christine Barkley, M.E. Boothby, Franklin K.R. Cline, Doris Corcese, Leah Duarte, Hollay Ghadery, Beth Goobie, Tikva Hecht, Alexander Hollenberg, Samantha Louie-Poon, Rob Omura, and Kelly S. Thompson
Artwork by jed toejam
Grab your raffle tickets for your chance to win some amazing prizes!
1 Ticket for $2
3 Tickets for $5
Arms length of Tickets (15 tickets!!) for $10 (*BEST DEAL*)
Grab Back Issues at Special Launch Prices!
Any available back issue for ONLY $8 (shipping within Canada included)
Having a hard time deciding? Check out our back issue excerpts pages here!
We are an independent literary magazine and receive no external funding. We only exist because of the amazing support we receive from incredible readers like you!
Selling issues and raffle tickets at our live launches was the way we made back the majority of our funds to print future issues.
We know the pandemic has hit us all hard, and we are not exempt. All donations of any amount are greatly appreciate and help us keep doing what we’re doing!
While we encourage everyone to gather virtually and celebrate the launch of this issue at the live event, we understand that life can be pretty unpredictable. If you can’t attend the live launch you will be able to access the video on YouTube after the event has ended.
We can’t wait for you to join us!